Fiscal Sponsorship – Fiscal Services – Client Resources
As your Fiscal Sponsor we can help you…
Focus on your organization’s services and mission
- We track your income and expenses, write checks and monitor financial reporting requirements for each grant you have.
- That frees up staff and volunteer time for the on-the-ground work that matters most to you!
Streamline your financial record keeping.
- We file tax returns, provide contract templates, generate donor thank you letters and help you code expenses to different funding sources.
- Need to check a grant balance? No worries—our system has been customized so you can view your records in a secure, on line environment at any time.
Improve your grant reporting.
- Some organizations without dedicated financial staff struggle with navigating complex funder reporting requirements.
- Cascade Pacific has experience managing grants from a wide range of environmental funders.
- We’ll make sure your reporting is accurate and when the reporting requirements change, we’ll help you understand what the changes mean for your project.
Rest assured that your money is being professionally managed through our customized financial software and will be included in Cascade Pacific’s annual audit.
- Your Board or Steering Committee retains control over your budgeting, financial decision-making and project design.
- Your financial records are based on budgets you develop and your instructions about which funding source to use for every expense.
- The reports we produce for you keep your leadership team or Board informed so they can provide oversight to your project.
As your Employer of Record we can help you…
Retain the staff you have.
- Employees (as opposed to contractors) are more likely to stay in jobs where they receive benefits.
- By joining Cascade Pacific’s staff, your employees receive vacation, health benefits (for employees working 32 hours a week or more) and an employee-contribution retirement plan.
- We’ll manage your payroll and benefits paperwork so your organization can focus on work in your community.
Find talented employees
- Cascade Pacific can provide templates for creating a job description, posting your job and conducting interviews.
- Once you’ve found the person you want, we’ll negotiate the final hiring agreement for you and manage all the new employee paperwork.
- If you’d like us to play a more active role in advertising your position, we can do that as an add-on service for an hourly fee.
Protect your steering committee from liability
- We can manage your Worker’s Compensation insurance. We can assist you in obtaining Directors and Officers insurance for your organization.
- We’ll help you set up employee evaluations and if things get hard, we’ll guide you through any disciplinary actions or terminations.