WIN Home – Cooperative Weed Management Areas (CWMA) – Resources – Staff Program and Structure
Any individual or organization that is concerned about the spread of invasive weeds can join.
The Western Invasives Network is open to all organizations and individuals including federal, state, county, and city agencies, as well as weed districts, non-profit organizations, businesses, educational institutions and concerned individuals.
WIN is non-regulatory, non-governmental, and supported through grants and contributions.
Membership is voluntary and free!
WIN provides its members with great networking and non-formal learning opportunities. It costs nothing to join, there is no obligation, and those who wish to leave the WIN need only submit a letter asking to be taken off the membership list. To join, please contact WIN Coordinator, Courtney Gattuso.
The benefits of joining WIN include:
- the opportunity to meet others concerned with invasive species;
- sharing expertise and effective weed management strategies at our meetings and field trips;
- receiving notices of employment opportunities;
- free handouts/posters; and
- participation in a list-serve in which you can post those hard to answer weed management questions!