The McKenzie Watershed Stewardship Group (MWSG) meets once a month. Most meetings are virtual, unless otherwise indicated. A Stewardship subcommittee meets monthly to develop new project ideas and proposals. See below for specific group and committee meeting information.
- Full Group Meetings: 2nd Monday of the month, 1-3pm
- Stewardship Subcommittee: 1st Tuesday of the month, 3-5pm
Meeting Ground Rules and Decision-Making
- Treat everyone with Respect
- Respect everyone’s time
- Work to find common ground
- Encourage Participation
- Prioritize transparency and honesty
New members are welcome! If you would like more information or to join the MWSG please contact Group Facilitator, Catherine Weisman, email@example.com.